Thursday, June 15, 2017

New Sketch 6-15-17

Time for a New Sketch everyone!!!

But first... If things look a bit off on the site or I am slow getting things posted, please
forgive me. I was diagnosed with cancer a few months back and am doing treatments for the next 6-7 months so my days are up and down... I am trying to keep up with everything as much as I can but things have fallen thru the cracks and I apologize... the site is NOT closing down and we will continue having fun with the great 2 page layouts.... 

So now back to it... here is our great sketch by Mich



and our prize is a $10 gift certificate to any online store of your choice.

Here is the amazing work from our dedicated incredible Design Team:









What great work girls... love the variety of layouts!!
Now let's see what all of you do with this great sketch... 
I can't wait!!!

Hugs,
Cathy








7 comments:

  1. Fun sketch from Mich, and I already have an idea about how to use it! Cathy, so sorry to hear about your diagnosis, and praying that the treatments are effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discovered this blog and I am excited to start using some of these amazing sketches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to see you playing along with us soon Krista!! We have an great Design Team and an incredible sketch artist too... Hugs, Cathy

      Delete
  3. Sorry to hear about your diagnosis. I wish you a speedy and complete recovery.

    ReplyDelete